3 Course Sunday Roast - June 10
Sunday Roast Menu will Change Every Sunday - Full Menu Not Available
Choose Your Appetizer, Main & Dessert
Call (780) 752-2244 or book online with OpenTable.
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm (brunch), 5:00pm - 11:00pm (dinner)
Sunday Brunch, Sunday Roast: 10:00am - 8:00pm (brunch available until 3:00pm, Sunday Roast starts at noon, full menu not available)
Canada Day: 10:00am - 3:00pm (brunch only - closed for dinner, no Sunday Roast)
Where to Find Us:
2307 Ellwood Drive SW
(Ellwood Drive and 91st Street)
London Local is a casual, buzzy, locally owned restaurant by Chef Lindsay Porter and Evonne Li. The menu is rooted with English and Irish inspiration, with a fusion of full flavored local indigenous ingredients.
The space is open, yet cozy, with hints of British nostalgia and rustic accents. The food is part traditional, part contemporary. Do not expect classic British fare, as our dishes will have a Canadian twist to it. Once a week, we do our version of Sunday Roast, London Local style. The 3 course menu and choices will rotate often, but will always include a fun take on the classic roast beef.
What's Our Story?
Over a decade ago, Lindsay and Evonne came together over a bond of appreciating good food. After years of collaborating, following Culinary Arts school, Chef Lindsay Porter and Owner Evonne Li decided to open an independent restaurant, combining Lindsay’s English heritage and award-winning creative cooking skills, along with Evonne’s extensive experience with front of house and human resources. The result is a space that is contemporary, rustic, and comfortable, while still focusing on the most important aspect – delicious food.
What Are We Known For?
- Tomato Magazine #16 Best Things to Eat in Edmonton 2017: Our house-ground brisket burger was voted #16 on Tomato Magazine's Top 100 Best Things to eat in Edmonton
- Home of YEG's Original Scotch Egg
- Canada's First Female Chef to appear, and win, on Guy's Grocery Games: Our very own Chef Lindsay Porter kicked butt on Season 17 - Noodle Games episode. Come in and meet a local celebrity chef!
- Best fish n' chips in town (unofficial, but according to our customers, and our customers are always right!)
- Drool worthy Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Damn good draft beer list